To participate in Spirit’s J-1 Work and Travel Program, you must meet the following qualifications:
- 18–29 years old.
- Be interested in learning about the culture and people of the United States.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in a degree-granting, post-secondary study program in your home country.
- Good level of English including the ability to speak, read and understand English.
- Pass an in-person or web interview conducted by a Spirit staff member.
- Be able to participate during your university’s "main" break between terms.
- Participation during other secondary breaks from school is not allowed.
- Be willing to work in an entry-level job
Do you meet all of these requirements? Complete our Get Information form here!